By purchasing or installing the software, you confirm that you agree to the license terms. With the declaration of consent you conclude a legally valid contract with CONVERGIT GmbH, by which you are bound by the license conditions.
If you do not agree to the license terms, you are not authorized to install or use the software.
- The rights to the software "TAPIDroid", the Source-Code and the associated media, printed materials and documentation in electronic format belong exclusively to the author. It is not permitted to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble parts of the software (Reverse Engineering), to decrypt, extract or otherwise change or use.
- All products, product names and logos are brands, registered trademarks or property of the respective manufacturer. By purchasing a license, the end user does not acquire any rights to it.
- Any license manipulation or licensing infringement is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- It is only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The place of jurisdiction is Marburg.
- When upgrading from older versions to newer versions, the same conditions apply as when purchasing “TAPIDroid” (, see ) below.
The following technical requirements must be met in order to operate the software: :
- Operating system : Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/2012/8/10 in 32- or 64-Bit
- Compatible Android smartphone
- Internet connection for online activation (a firewall or proxy- server must not prevent access to the CONVERGIT- activation server)
The end user, not CONVERGIT GmbH, is responsible for providing the technical requirements. Some devices and environments do not provide all of the individual functions. In order to ensure that all the desired features are available, the customer should test the software extensively with the device used in the appropriate environment before purchasing it.
Starting with the first program start, CONVERGIT GmbH provides a test period of 30 days without any restrictions in terms of functionality. This is used to test the product extensively and to ensure compatibility with the system environment before purchasing. The trial period can only be used once. Versions of the software installed after the start of the test period, including newer ones, only use the remaining test period or are deactivated if it has already expired. After the trial period has expired, the software can only be reactivated by purchasing a license.
- By purchasing the software, the end user confirms that he has tested the software and agrees to the range of functions determined during the test period.
- The purchased Software- license is linked to the computer name, not to a user and can only be installed on one computer per license. For a valid licensing on a terminal server, one license per (Session) workstation is required.
- With the purchase the customer acquires the right to use the software for the purchased period. During the usage period, all updates of the software are available to the end user.
- The period of use begins with the activation of the software and is two years. If the 30-day test- time was not fully used at the time of activation, the usage period is extended by the remaining Test- time.
- During the purchase process, the following information is encrypted and transmitted to CONVERGIT GmbH:
- Computer name
- Software- version
- CONVERGIT GmbH guarantees that the software is suitable for the basic use intended in the product description and that the guaranteed performance features are essentially available.
- It is agreed that, according to the state of the art, errors in programs cannot be ruled out, even if the greatest care is taken, and that interruption and error-free operation and the complete elimination of any program errors cannot be guaranteed, provided that the software is basically usable in terms of the basic functions.
- You use the software at your own risk. CONVERGIT GmbH is not liable for damage or consequential damage, in particular loss of data, caused by the use of the software.
Any ineffectiveness of one or more provisions does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. Ineffective provisions are to be replaced by those that come as close as possible to the intended purpose.