The first full TAPI interface for all Android phones
Everywhere with the PC / Notebook with a mouse click for the Smartphone select!
- Dial with a click of the mouse on the PC and the mobile phone dials.
- View in the CTI- application on the PC ( e.g. TAPICall) who is calling.
- Connection via WLAN or Bluetooth.
- Use the landline -TAPI- interface on the PC in parallel.
- Work in the hotel, café or airport as well as in the office.
- Save yourself the manual call setup on your smartphone.
- Download the trial version here
We have tough ones nuts for her cracked
Your smartphone and PC find a connection
- With mobile Internet via UMTS, GPRS, Edge or LTE (call setup only).
- With a WLAN or Bluetooth connection (call setup and incoming calls).
- Negligible battery consumption due to background application.
Test 30 days free.
Also during the test phase:
Free phone support
- easy installation
- No advertising (not even in the app)
- Full functionality during the test phase
- Free support from the manufacturer
From the multiple award-winning manufacturer:
Smartphone CTI is that easy
1. Install the app
Connect your Android- phone to the same network as your PC via WLAN / LAN or directly to the computer via Bluetooth. Install the app "TAPIDroid" and open this.
2. Install PC driver
Load the PC- component and your network - or Bluetooth- environment is automatically searched for Android- phones and everything is set up automatically.
Try TAPIDroid 30-Tage for free
Our support is also available to you during the test period +49 (6422) 89800-70 or under email@example.com available for free. If you want to activate your existing TAPIDroid- installation after the 30 days, it costs 72.00 euros plus VAT for 24 months, i.e. 3.00 euros per month.
Use TAPIDroid and existing "landline TAPI" at the same time.
You are already using a TAPI- application ( e.g. TAPICall) and don't want to switch between your landline- line and TAPIDroid back and forth? Would you like to be informed, regardless of whether the call comes in via the cellular network or landline? Now possible: As a free bonus you get our TAPILine-Agent during installation. You can use it to determine which line to use and which lines are evaluated.
TAPIDroid-Pro: The server solution for unified communications
TAPIDroid in the server version offers the convenience of standardized communication. You can integrate all Android- telephones into the existing UC-Server- solution ( e.g. from ESTOS). A service on the server manages all smartphones with central administration, free- / busy status and helpful functions. Direct your request firstname.lastname@example.org.